"Hello! Wanted you to know how much I love your product. I smile every time I see my machines. And the comments from folks visiting my studio or checking out my machine in a class makes it even that much more fun." - Sue
We now have MIRROR IMAGE of every design.
Have you ever wanted to have the design match on both sides of your machine? Now you can, just order the mirror image design! Click here.
- Plan ahead. You can cut apart the individual pieces and hold them up to the machine to confirm placement.
- Clean the area you want to apply the designs with rubbing alcohol and a low lint or lint-free cloth.
- Let it dry.
- Remove the decals from the backing.
- Starting from one edge apply it to your machine smoothing out any air bubbles or wrinkles with your hand.
- Use a low lint or lint free cloth to smooth out the stick-on with gentle pressure.
- You can place one layer on top of another. The only limit is your imagination.
- If the decals run over the edge you can trim it off with a razor blade or X-acto knife.
NOTE: These are high quality outdoor grade vinyl decals so the adhesive is very strong. You can also use a heat gun or hair dryer to make removal easier.
- Start at one corner of the decal and peel it off. It might come off in several pieces.
- Use a cloth and Goo Gone or other adhesive remover to get rid of all traces of the adhesive.
- Clean your machine again to remove the Goo Gone or other remover to protect the paint.
For maintenance try to prevent oil from getting on the designs. If oil does get on them remove it with a cloth or paper towel.